theonering
2010-01-20 Ed PageFixing a random logging bug which causes an exception
2010-01-20 Ed PageUpdating to latest butterfly fad, should eventually...
2010-01-20 Ed PageUpgrading to 0.15.14 of telepathy-python
2010-01-19 Ed PageBumping to -17
2010-01-19 Ed PageForgot to update some todos upon completion
2010-01-19 Ed PageFixed calls, removing bug note
2010-01-19 Ed PageSwitching back to my hacked capabilities to get calls...
2010-01-19 Ed PageFor historical reasons, a broken attempt at capabilities
2010-01-19 Ed PageSimple documentation bug fix
2010-01-19 Ed PageBug fixes to handling numbers not on the contact list
2010-01-19 Ed PageDocmenting a mixin binding point
2010-01-19 Ed PageSwitching away from using contact ids
2010-01-18 Ed PageSwitching to callback numbers being able to be set...
2010-01-18 Ed PageFixing up the description and the pretty name
2010-01-18 Ed PageNoting a bug
2010-01-16 Ed PageYet another decision to be made at some point
2010-01-16 Ed PageCleanup for contact lists
2010-01-16 Ed PageCaching conversation data to avoid false positives...
2010-01-16 Ed PageMaking phone numbers as consistent as possible so user...
2010-01-16 Ed PageAdding some notes on bugs
2010-01-16 Ed PageBump to 0.1.0-16
2010-01-16 Ed PageAdding a hand test to validate EnsureChannel, fixing...
2010-01-15 Ed PageUpdating from my tor-fixes of python-telepathy
2010-01-15 Ed PageBump to 0.1.0-15
2010-01-15 Ed PageSwitching to shipping parts of python-telepathy with...
2010-01-15 Ed PageLong ago finished this todo about conic
2010-01-14 Ed PageBump to 0.1.0-14
2010-01-14 Ed PageAttempting to fix a bug in code I stole from python...
2010-01-14 Ed PageTrying to support numbers with a + in them
2010-01-14 Ed PageUpdating todos and logging
2010-01-14 Ed PageUpdating bug notes
2010-01-14 Ed PageRemoving a lot of dead code arising from refactorings...
2010-01-14 Ed PageImproving logging
2010-01-14 Ed PageCleaning up and improving the number formatter
2010-01-14 Ed PageUpdating hand tests
2010-01-12 Ed PageMaking sure we close the stream after the call
2010-01-12 Ed PageSmall bugfix to python-telepathy that I cloned
2010-01-12 Ed PageImproving state machine timing, logged material, commen...
2010-01-10 Ed PageBump to -13 to include fixes found through dbus-monitor...
2010-01-10 Ed PageBumping to 0.1.0-12
2010-01-10 Ed PagePlaying around, trying to get calls to work
2010-01-10 Ed PageWhen removing the async calls I ended up wiping informa...
2010-01-10 Ed PageTracing tool to help with state machine issues
2010-01-10 Ed PageForgot to remove a dead comment
2010-01-10 Ed PagePlenty of HACKs to get my code to work with Requests
2010-01-10 Ed PageOld python-telepathy didn'
2010-01-10 Ed PageA small assert because I'm annoyed with leaking states
2010-01-10 Ed PageHACK: Oops, got this hack backwards, its the Request...
2010-01-10 Ed PageRemoving a SM hack
2010-01-10 Ed PageTaking the same python-telepathy caution elsewhere
2010-01-10 Ed PageRemoving async calls due to race conditions they create...
2010-01-10 Ed PageTemporarily disabling the Contacts Interface because...
2010-01-10 Ed PageMaemo: Attempting to save on battery by forcing a disco...
2010-01-08 Ed PageRemoving a superfluous check slowing down login
2010-01-08 Ed PageChanging the debug level of the version number logging
2010-01-08 Ed PageReducing debug output
2010-01-08 Ed PageSeparating voicemail / texts into their own state machines
2010-01-08 Ed PageSwitching to multiple state machines
2010-01-08 Ed PageA bunch of todos
2010-01-07 Ed PageSlight change to grouping
2010-01-07 Ed PageRemoving a debugging line that I didn't mean to commit
2010-01-07 Ed PageMaking the persistence behavior actually depend on...
2010-01-07 Ed PageBumping to -11
2010-01-07 Ed PageFixing the icon paths
2010-01-07 Ed PageBumping to -10 and adding two new interfaces that are...
2010-01-06 Ed PageAdding some error checking to the callback parameter
2010-01-06 Ed PageBumping to 0.1.0-9 which will hopefully work on Maemo 5
2010-01-06 Ed PageClean up and adding of an sms command to the debug...
2010-01-06 Ed PageAdding a debug prompt.
2010-01-06 Ed PageSome todos
2010-01-06 Ed PageFixing contact lists
2010-01-06 Ed PageMinor cleanup
2010-01-06 Ed PagePrefixing more hacks with HACK to make it easier to...
2010-01-06 Ed PageAdding hack for change in python-telepathy __init__...
2010-01-06 Ed PageAdding some todos
2010-01-06 Ed PageSwitching up icons to a smaller size and making sure...
2010-01-06 Ed PageSwitching over to a copy-paste version of python-telepa...
2010-01-06 Ed PageFixing stopping before starting of state machine
2010-01-06 Ed PageFIxing the other hand test after the rename of username...
2010-01-06 Ed PageFixing the hand tests after the changeover
2010-01-06 Ed PageMisc cleanup
2010-01-05 Ed PageBumping to -8 because I forgot a comma in the dependenc...
2010-01-03 Ed Page0.1.0-7: Trying account-plugin-haze's UI configuration...
2010-01-03 Ed PageAdding a debug thing for when my python-telepathy suppo...
2009-12-30 Ed PageBumping to 0.1.0-6
2009-12-30 Ed PageFor now dumping the config ui stuff
2009-12-30 Ed PageBumping to 0.1.0-5
2009-12-29 Ed PageTesting of merging the one ring and dialcentrals gvoice...
2009-12-29 Ed PageIt seems all of the other connection managers are store...
2009-12-29 Ed PageFixing a bug where telepathy-theonering wasn't included...
2009-12-27 Ed Page0.1.0-4
2009-12-27 Ed PageSwitching to a fremantle specific profile file
2009-12-26 Ed PageTrying to adapt to the Maemo 5, bumping to 0.1.0-3
2009-12-25 Ed PageBug fixes and packaging fixes, bumped to 0.1.0-2
2009-12-25 Ed PageI forgot, the connection manager is run out of the...
2009-12-25 Ed PageSwitcher to minimal launcher, which will fix launch...
2009-12-25 Ed PagePrepping logging for a real launcher
2009-12-25 Ed PageBump to 0.1.0-1 and adding a list of features
2009-12-25 Ed PageMore build fixes
2009-12-25 Ed PageFIxing a mistake in packaging stuff
next